Bulk Diesel Delivery SERVICE OVERVIEW
We have 16 years of experience delivering fuel via bobtail, transport, and wet hosing. We know that a tanker full is sometimes more than you need and we are happy to supply whatever your bulk or on-site fuel needs are. Diesel Dogs can provide on-site tanks that best fit your needs – we carry a vast inventory of tanks for jobsite needs or more permanent tanks for your business. It is impossible to predict when an emergency will occur – Diesel Dogs has emergency services available to help 24/7 with your bulk, wet hose and generator needs. As a supplier of BlueSky DEF, we are able to supply DEF in 2.5g jugs, 55g drums, totes and bulk. We also provide a variety of additives for all seasons.
We offer Unleaded, Premium Unleaded, Diesel, Premium Diesel and Off Road Diesel delivery to your business, farm or residence in the 11 county Metro Area and Western Wisconsin. We also offer alternative fuels of ethanol-blended gas and varying percentages of biodiesel from B5 to B20.
We use excellent quality additives in the winter. Combined with blending #1 and #2 diesel in the winter, we assure that fuel problems are limited. With our long-term relationships with major fuel terminals and carriers help insure supply and delivery.
DIESEL DOGS DELIVERS FUELS TO KEEP YOUR OPERATION RUNNING.
- DIESEL DOGS’ TANKWAGON SERVICE CAN DELIVER FROM 50 TO 4500 GALLONS OF FUEL AND OUR FLEET OF TRANSPORTS CAN DELIVER UP TO 8,500 GALLONS OF REFINED FUELS.
- WE OFFER UNMATCHED CUSTOMER SERVICE AT A COMPETITIVE PRICE. OUR EXPERIENCED DRIVERS AND DISPATCHERS ARE COMMITTED TO DELIVERING THE PRODUCT YOU NEED WHEN YOU WANT IT.
- OUR MODERN VEHICLES HAVE ADVANCED METERING SYSTEMS TO ASSURE THE CUSTOMER THAT GALLONS DELIVERED MATCH GALLONS INVOICED. ALL OF OUR TRACTORS, TRAILERS, HOSES, AND FITTINGS ARE MAINTAINED TO THE HIGHEST STANDARDS IN THE INDUSTRY.
- WE MONITOR THE TANKS REMOTELY FROM OUR OFFICE AND DELIVER ON A KEEP FILL BASIS TO ENSURE YOUR TANKS DO NOT RUN OUT OF FUEL.
- IN ADDITION, WE CAN TEST YOUR FUEL TANKS THEN PROVIDE PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO CORRECT PROBLEMS AND SUGGEST A PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE SCHEDULE.